laugh out loud: Are Your Boobs Ringing?

laugh out loud

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Are Your Boobs Ringing?

I was at the library last night, working, of course and I needed a place to keep my cell phone. I had mentioned to several friends that I would have it on me if they wanted to give me a call. Normally, this isn't a big deal - I stick the little bugger in my pocket and go. It's set on silent mode (vibration mode is a better term since there is nothing really silent about silent mode) and no one notices if I discreetly take a call or ten whilst in the shelves. As long as the books get shelved, who cares how it happens or what goes on at the same time, right?

But last night, I didn't have any pockets to tuck my phone into....I was wearing a skirt. "No problem," I thought. "I'll just tuck it into the waistband of my skirt..."

Um, no. See, the skirt I was wearing is an older one and I am a bit thinner than I used to be - the phone fell out of the wasitband twice before I'd had enough of that idea. So there I am, clutching my phone, trying to figure out where to stash it when I look down....at my cleavage.

A devious smile spreads slowly across my face....could it work? Was there enough room there to fit a phone? I mean, the girls are pretty voluptuous in their own right...they don't leave a lot of room for too much else. But, a quick shove of the phone down my shirt proved that the ladies could accomodate my phone right between them. Perfect. And the best part? No one could tell there was a cell phone nestled in my cleavage. No odd bumps, nothing. Sheer genius - why hadn't I thought of this storage space sooner? So off I went on my merry way, soon forgeting that my phone was making friends with my breasts.

A couple of hours later, as I was shelving books, my entire bosoms began vibrating and it startled me so much that, without thinking, I cried out, "Holy Crap!" Then I remembered....my phone. I dug in and retrieved it, answering the call. As I said, "Hullo," I looked around to make sure no one had seen me only to see a man sitting 10 feet away from me staring at me with wide eyes. I'm pretty sure that the look in his eyes said "I have never been so jealous of a cell phone in my life...." I turned away from him, my face turning red, and concentrated on the call.

After hanging up, I tucked the phone back into its secret hideaway, looked over at my new friend who was still staring my way, waved, and moved on to the next set of shelves. I have to say, the image of my chest vibrating was pretty damn funny - I can only imagine what my expression was when I was startled by the call...but Old Man Lecherous could use a few lessons on how staring is not polite...I don't care how fascinating it is to watch my boobs ring.


And seriously, how rad is it that my phone fits in my cleavage...what else can I fit in there?

4 Comments:

  • When I don't have pockets, I store my chapstick in my cleavage. :)

    By Blogger April, at 4:34 PM  

  • Hmmmm....that's one thing I never thought cleavage could be used for. An extra purse. What a novel idea.

    By Blogger Abel Keogh, at 8:27 AM  

  • They're great for holding bills, ID and a credit card (not necessarily at the same time.)

    My phone lives under my left bra strap right above the girls.

    By Blogger Carina, at 10:14 PM  

  • My girls are too small for anything other than the occasional oogling and appreciation, but my friend Shika finds dollar bills in her bra all the time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home