laugh out loud: Quote Of The Weekend

laugh out loud

Monday, June 12, 2006

Quote Of The Weekend

I'm just one mental breakdown away from a cigarette, a beer, and some wild sex.....


Me to my dad as we were talking about who-knows-what. His response? Laughter. Why? Because he knows this is Salt Lake where there are no good beers or cigs worth having and he knows this is me....the likelihood of me getting any action, let alone wild sex, is as probable as Hell freezing over. Good to know that there's always love and support to find in the family....

6 Comments:

  • I don't know you, per se, but I think they may underestimate your powers of attraction.

    By Blogger John, at 2:29 PM  

  • Walrus, believe me, Heather is powerfully attractive, and I don't even swing that way.

    By Blogger April, at 4:09 PM  

  • You're both buttering me up for money but that's okay...keep the compliments rolling....

    While my attractiveness (or lack thereof) is typically the topic of great debate (we'd have world peace if people could just agree on whether I'm hot or not), my dad wasn't laughing because he thinks I'm ugly...he was laughing because even if I am the hottest thing this side of Colorado, the boys here in SLC are too dumb to make a move on me.

    Me and my dad long ago came to realize that the lack of action in my life has little to do with my looks. As in all things in my life, my dad tends to be my strongest supporter and I don't think he could sell me short if he tried.

    That said, we do enjoy some unmerciless teasing in this family...builds character, you know.

    By Blogger redlaw, at 5:00 PM  

  • Of course it has little to do with looks. Most of my single friends are absolutely gorgeous (redlaw included). It's to do with brains. If we had less of them, maybe somebody would have snatched us up by now!

    By Blogger Nemesis, at 5:42 AM  

  • great post!

    By Blogger Abel Keogh, at 6:27 AM  

  • "It's to do with brains. If we had less of them, maybe somebody would have snatched us up by now!"

    Only in America...... *sigh*

    By Blogger John, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home