laugh out loud: Wow....And I Thought I Was Cool....

laugh out loud

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wow....And I Thought I Was Cool....

Hey everyone! All three of you that read my blog, listen to this! I received the coolest email I have ever received from a blog reader. Apparently, an amazing New Yorker, Amanda, has been checking out my blog and she sent me an email today to say how much she enjoys it, blah blah. But that's not the cool part. Amanda's email went on to explain a little bit about her own blog, which she runs with two other fabulous chicas. They are The Lost Girls and I urge you to check out their blog - what they are going to embark on in about 4 days is utterly amazing to me.

These ladies are packing up for a year-long trek to five different continents - this is actually on my list of 100 things to do before I die and if I hadn't already thrown so much money at law school, I'd probably try to coerce these three girls into letting me go too. It's amazing. Please check out their site and keep up on their adventures. Seriously, I can't think of a more life-changing event than leaving all the routine and crap behind to see the world for a year. You girls rock and I, for one, am so excited for your trip! Best of luck and enjoy chasing your dreams from all of us here who want to chase them with you!

7 Comments:

  • That is SO COOL! You should definitely try to meet them on some of their adventures! I need to travel more...

    By Blogger TOWR, at 11:04 AM  

  • I have always wanted to do the same thing. I can't wait to follow along with their adventures.

    By Blogger Carina, at 2:09 PM  

  • That is way cool. They look like fun girls. Brave, too. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

    By Blogger i i eee, at 9:21 PM  

  • I found you through their site. I invite you and your readers to take a look at The Tranquilo Traveler, me and my wife's 16-month honeymoon round-the-world. Happy Trails...

    By Blogger Joshua Berman, at 4:26 AM  

  • Wow. You are serious about that list. :-)

    By Blogger Abel Keogh, at 6:21 AM  

  • Rachel,
    I know - this IS so cool. I am way jealous of these ladies...

    Azucar,
    I know! It's better than reality TV...

    Meta,
    It does take a certain bravery to sell off your worldly possessions and travel for a year.

    Joshua,
    A 16-month honeymmon? Now that's what I'm talking about...

    Abel,
    I told you I had one, why would you doubt?

    By Blogger redlaw, at 4:29 PM  

  • Redlaw, I'm sure their adventures will pale in comparison to your upcoming trip to Wisconsin...er...probably not.

    By Blogger April, at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home