laugh out loud: The New Site

laugh out loud

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The New Site

Okay, everyone. Brace yourselves. As of today, this blog is moving! From here on out, you can find me and my neuroses over at:

Now, that site is not 100% perfect - I am still touching things up and getting the posts from this and the old blog on there. But as of now, I will not be updating this blog so for my further escapades, or to visit my past adventures, you will need to go to the new site. I am pretty excited about the move and way happy to have a bit more freedom than Blogger allows.
Also, for those of you here in Utah that have expressed sadness at not having a goodbye party, I feel your pain...unfortunately, my life has gotten a bit crazy as of late and before I knew it, it was time to go. So I am sorry we couldn't have one last party to remember, but it DOES give all of you a valid reason to come to Virginia!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home