laugh out loud: Thank You!

laugh out loud

Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank You!

Thanks to the friends and family that have been absolutely amazing and wonderful to me the past few days - your thoughts and actions have been greatly appreciated!

Just a quick note that the blog may go on a small hiatus here as I get ready to depart. I always say that, then end up posting anyway, but I may really be too busy in the next few days to say much, so fair warning! Also, changes are afoot here. You'll remember that I told you many moons ago about having my own website, etc. I am currently working on that and hope to launch a new and improved blog, which will combine all my posts from this and the old blog in one snazzy location - stay tuned for details!

Okay, peace out kids!

7 Comments:

  • Good luck!!!!!
    *Rocky theme song playing in background*

    By Blogger April, at 12:18 PM  

  • dunna DUNNNN dunna dunn dunna DUNNN dunna dunnnn.

    That was me dunna-ing the rocky theme song for you!

    By Blogger i i eee, at 12:35 PM  

  • ha ha haaaa
    i read april's message and started humming the rocky theme and then i opened meta's message and instantly knew it was the rocky theme - what can i say? great minds think alike!

    By Blogger redlaw, at 12:55 PM  

  • Can't wait to see the new blog in all its bloggy glory! Mwahahahahahaha! Um, for the sake of consistency:

    **Rocky theme song**

    I just want to fit in...

    By Blogger TOWR, at 2:29 PM  

  • Bada BAAAAA Bada BAAAAAA

    By Blogger Carina, at 7:15 PM  

  • Is there to be no party? No parting of the ways?

    By Blogger Carina, at 9:59 PM  

  • Great blog.Nice work.Also visit mine.Visit my first and second site.thanks.bye

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home